Dream Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Application Archer 22 :)

bogdan02

Application Archer 22 :) Empty Application Archer 22 :)

Post by bogdan02 Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:53 am

DREAMTEAM APPLICATION:

1.) What is your ingame character name, level, and class? SatanS Assassin lvl 22,new on server
    2.) Where are you from and how old are you? I m from Romania,28 years old
    3.)Have you read all clan rules and do you agree to follow them?Yes,i dont have any problem to follow them Smile
    4.) On average, how many hours do you play each day? 4-6H after work,and weekends a lot more
    5.) Do you have TeamSpeak and a working microphone, and are you able to be connected whenever you are online?
    Yes i have TS3.i use all time, so will not be a problem:)
    6.) What previous experience do you have with Lineage 2? If you have previous retail experience, include the server and clan that you played with.
    Well i play this game for 12 years,i played on many privet server i play on Old Dex server on HellJumper clan,in the last 7 years i played on in CP on russians server RPG club: x15,Federetion,Motherland,x3gf,Victory Clans:Condamed,Winter,BlackArrow.
    now i decide to stop play in CP because of work.
    7.) Why do you want to join DreamTeam? I see you guys doing a good job, many ppl recomand you,I will like to be part of team,
    8.) What are your personal goals in L2 Classic? Hmm...i like to have Fun when i play,PVP,PVE
    9.) Do you know any member of DreamTeam? Will anyone vouch for your application? I dont Know any1 from Clan,
    10.) Do you have any other questions or comments for the clan? no questions.

W8ing for you Replay, Best Regards Smile
    DrawOwnsYou

Application Archer 22 :) Empty Re: Application Archer 22 :)

Post by DrawOwnsYou Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:05 am

+1 for activity, maybe needs to be higher level though
    bogdan02

Post by bogdan02 Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:25 am

i m working on this,i just start on server,i do my best to lvl up Smile
    Squishy

Post by Squishy Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:03 pm

willing to give a trial to observe lvling progression Smile!
    EU Archers+++

Im currently on holiday a few more days, so U cant give you an inv. contact other officers (Mica, Stormie, Sundancekid for inv.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:44 am