Dream Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

New Application.

a1reyu

New Application. Empty New Application.

Post by a1reyu Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:39 am

1.) What is your ingame character name, level, and class?

Treasure Hunter. lvl 51. a1reyu

2.) Where are you from and how old are you?

Im from Moscow, Russia. 23 years old.

3.) Have you read all clan rules and do you agree to follow them?

Yes. Specially appreciate rule number 8.

4.) On average, how many hours do you play each day?

Basically - a lot.

5.) Do you have TeamSpeak and a working microphone, and are you able to be connected whenever you are online?

Yes.

6.) What previous experience do you have with Lineage 2? If you have previous retail experience, include the server and clan that you played with.

Mostly Ive been playing  on Russian Official Servers at GF and HF chronicles.

7.) Why do you want to join DreamTeam?

Right now I have some friedns there and I would like to be around them. Sometimes I see activity of this clan, like Raids with a lot of ppl + ppl from Oblivion Revenge. I see many ppl from DT around and I think - this clan have a future. Also Im glad that DT have ally with Oblivion Revenge, because Ive spoken with OR Leader (Kamyy) and now we are friends, cool leader and person. Im glad that in DT - such activity/events. Before Ive been at Unforgiven and Ive left this clan for some reasons. Basically - I was dissapointed by UFG, because there is ZERO organization, ZERO information from ClanLeaders about whats going on, whats our plans, why a lot of ppl has left etc. Im not blaming anything, just explaing how it is in order to clarify this moment and I hope , that in DT clan - I will not find such a huge neglection from Leaders regarding to members.

8.) What are your personal goals in L2 Classic?

Never tried to achieve something.

9.) Do you know any member of DreamTeam? Will anyone vouch for your application?

Yes. Epic, Grimash, Deja, Pinno. I think they would, we have to ask them Razz

10.) Do you have any other questions or comments for the clan?

No, right now I dont want to comment something Smile But ofcourse I would like to speak with Leader and ask some question regarding the clan in friendly atmosphere Smile

Thank you. See you around.
    kserw

New Application. Empty Re: New Application.

Post by kserw Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:55 am

I am not officer but for me is a +
    a1reyu

Post by a1reyu Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:22 am

yay! Thank you Razz
    Deja
    Deja

Post by Deja Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:57 pm

I dont really know A1reyu tbh, we had a couple fun fights at mdt arena but thats pretty much about it.
    I am not gona + or - here.
    We could try him out if theres room.
    You will have to speak and type in English on Ts and Clan chat A1reyu Razz
    Feniksas

Post by Feniksas Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:30 am

I don't know nothing much about this guy, but it looks ok, got some funny conversations, but thats it. The problem is right now we're lack of space, but we will fix it soon. So we will let you know soon (if nobody contacted you already about it.)
    Eotec
    Eotec

Post by Eotec Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:37 pm

Hello A1reyu, if you are still interested in joining please message me (TV) in game when you have a chance. I have tried messaging you on a few occasions but you were offline.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:51 pm