Dream Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hakam TH lvl 41

Hakam

Hakam TH lvl 41 Empty Hakam TH lvl 41

Post by Hakam Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:58 pm

1.) Hakam, lvl 41 (soon 43 xD), dagger TH

2.) From France, 24 years old

3.) I read it, I am agree

4.) 6h active play by each day... i beggin 1 april (41 now) I think more than 6h. I log every evening for sure, maybe some week end i ll go chasing girls, and every tuesday i log a little bit later cause I have to sing...

5.) yeah without problems

6.) I am a noob!!! first time I play Lineage 2. I played WoW, GW2, Dota2 (a lot!), WC3 FZ... What I know is on lineage you go for pvp to pve, and the pvp looks like so good!

7.) I heard that DreamTeam is an active clan and I am active player, I need to lvlup :'(

8.) My bro make me play Lineage because of his PvP, so my personal goals:
    First, i want my Hide xD (lvl 51) my bro got the book for me!
    Second, i want enemies and allied
    Third, Have some fun!

9.) No, I don t know anyone, even if i stole all RB to pass 30 to 40 ^^ some people hate me for it! (that is my first goal!)

10.) Actually, I have one question: Do you have a CP melee? if yes, as I told you i am an active player, place for me?

Ty for reading, GL HF!

Deja
    Deja

Hakam TH lvl 41 Empty Re: Hakam TH lvl 41

Post by Deja Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:12 am

7.) I heard that DreamTeam is an active clan and I am active player, I need to lvlup :'(

I am reading you want enemys and at the same time you need to lvlup Razz isnt it kinda contra productive to have enemys whilst trying to lvlup? Razz

8.) My bro make me play Lineage because of his PvP,

o_O? If your playing for/with your Brother, why arent you in his Clan?

Hakam

Post by Hakam Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:04 am

Deja wrote:7.) I heard that DreamTeam is an active clan and I am active player, I need to lvlup :'(

I am reading you want enemys and at the same time you need to lvlup Razz isnt it kinda contra productive to have enemys whilst trying to lvlup? Razz

Re!

I know it s contra productive but mmorpg without pvp is sad mmo... I can t pve all time alone u know, need some funny moment! And i learn like that how play my class and subtilities like run to agressiv mob with silent moov dash... ect

For my bro, i can t join clan because they are lvl 50+ and they don t have any cp melee, but mage cp, dagger is useless there. So i play a dagger because i love hide abilities.
    Feniksas

Post by Feniksas Mon May 02, 2016 4:27 am

Hakam wrote:
    Deja wrote:7.) I heard that DreamTeam is an active clan and I am active player, I need to lvlup :'(

Re!

I know it s contra productive but mmorpg without pvp is sad mmo... I can t pve all time alone u know, need some funny moment! And i learn like that how play my class and subtilities like run to agressiv mob with silent moov dash... ect

For my bro, i can t join clan because they are lvl 50+ and they don t have any cp melee, but mage cp, dagger is useless there. So i play a dagger because i love hide abilities.
    You looks like funny guy especialy "bro" parts lol Smile One question at witch clan your "bro" is at the momment?
    Chelai
    Chelai

Post by Chelai Wed May 04, 2016 8:01 am

Hakam wrote:
    9.) No, I don t know anyone, even if i stole all RB to pass 30 to 40 ^^ some people hate me for it! (that is my first goal!)

It's one thing to make a party and then with that party steal a RB from some other party. I get that.
    It's quite another to suddenly turn on your own party members and start pk'ing them, without cause or reason.

I generally have a hard time seeing Hakam actually following clan rules or CL's decisions, if they don't align with his own gain...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:45 pm