Dream Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Squishy
Bunke
6 posters

Sps and EE box'd

Bunke

Sps and EE box'd  Empty Sps and EE box'd

Post by Bunke Mon May 02, 2016 10:13 pm

Hey guys, ive talked to Mica on 4games forums and was directed to here.

DREAMTEAM APPLICATION:

1.) What is your ingame character name, level, and class?
    as i dont want to let it be known if you turn me down ill keep name/specific lvl out of here for now.(officers can pm me for the excat info)
    60 + Spellsinger and 60+ Elven elder

2.) Where are you from and how old are you?
    I'm from Denmark and iam 31 years old

3.) Have you read all clan rules and do you agree to follow them?
    i have and i do

4.) On average, how many hours do you play each day?
    this is random, i have a job that makes me travel alot, when iam working i wont be online that often(this can be from 1 week to 3 months depending on the job)
    when iam home ill be online from 1 to 16+ hours aday again depending on whats going on, when my cp was lvling i would be online 18-19 hours for days but last few weeks since it broke up few hours here and there

5.) Do you have TeamSpeak and a working microphone, and are you able to be connected whenever you are online?
    i can be on ts, i might not allways have my headset on as i would be watching a move while xping.

6.) What previous experience do you have with Lineage 2? If you have previous retail experience, include the server and clan that you played with.
    ive played l2 since beta on and off, i use to play on Kain back in the day and a archer, i sold it after a few year and rerolled to naia allso an archer that i currently stll have.

7.) Why do you want to join DreamTeam?
    as i told Mica, my cp broke apart and ive been looking for a new home that isent a kiss ass to madpro *cough* apex *cough* and Dt seems more like a clan that i could ft into.

8.) What are your personal goals in L2 Classic?
    dont think i have any specific goals, ive done most there is in l2 so now iam just enjoying the game i like pvping aswell as pveing

9.) Do you know any member of DreamTeam? Will anyone vouch for your application?
    ive talked to a few here and there but dont know anyone personaly

10.) Do you have any other questions or comments for the clan?
    only thing left to say is that the EE iam useing isent original mine, it was owned and played by my rl friend who i was in a cp with, he quit and gave me the EE to use as i stayed and could use a recharger Wink he might come back but lets take that if it happens.
    Squishy

Sps and EE box'd  Empty Re: Sps and EE box'd

Post by Squishy Tue May 03, 2016 1:51 am

Contact Squishy ingame after 1700 CET for a chat Smile.
    Qwazin

Post by Qwazin Tue May 03, 2016 2:21 am

Always good with more danish people, even if I am not in clan yet Smile
    OneShadow9Fists
    OneShadow9Fists

Post by OneShadow9Fists Tue May 03, 2016 4:46 am

Just for the record - I don't respect RMT in mmo games. But when its about selling acc you made by yourself I kinda find it different story.
    You are high lvl and your value to the clan will be also big, but I just can not pass this question - do you have plans to sell your acc in Skelth?
    I'm not asking this foolish question because I expect honest answer, but because I want to say that it matters for me and probably for others.

p.s.
    Its great to see high lvl ppls who are not with madpro ally. This give me hope for the server and game Smile
    Bunke

Post by Bunke Tue May 03, 2016 6:27 am

OneShadow9Fists wrote:Just for the record - I don't respect RMT in mmo games. But when its about selling acc you made by yourself I kinda find it different story.
    You are high lvl and your value to the clan will be also big, but I just can not pass this question - do you have plans to sell your acc in Skelth?
    I'm not asking this foolish question because I expect honest answer, but because I want to say that it matters for me and probably for others.

p.s.
    Its great to see high lvl ppls who are not with madpro ally. This give me hope for the server and game Smile

i can understand your feeling, i dont support rmt aswell as it can ruin a server, when i sold it was a diffrent time and back then it was actual allowed by ncsoft, to answere your question: no iam not planning on selling, ive allways loved L2 but not in its current awaking form and skelth is the last chance (except private servers) to enjoy L2 again.

even if i should get burned out (it can happen) i wont sell as i have never stop'd regretting selling my old account, when you spend this much time on something it becomes your baby(i know right:P)

OneShadow9Fists
    OneShadow9Fists

Post by OneShadow9Fists Wed May 04, 2016 4:22 am

Just like you I can't see another play with character I named. All my nicks have meaning for me and indeed they are like offspring to me Smile Skadi got a friend who probably sold (for sure his acc is now in other ppl hands) his acc and its sad to see a friend nick with another ppl behind the computer.
    Bunke

Post by Bunke Fri May 06, 2016 11:17 am

iam guessing the lack of response is a no, havent hear from you guys in a few days so guess ill move on, yall take care and keep up the good fight again madpro Wink
    Sensei

Post by Sensei Fri May 06, 2016 12:41 pm

Even if u have ur reasons, saying your nick sounds to me like quite the must.
    Mica

Post by Mica Fri May 06, 2016 2:38 pm

Our Euro officers have been trying to contact you but haven't had much success finding you ingame. I'll be on more in your timezone this weekend if you wish to speak directly, contact Mica.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:42 pm