Dream Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40ish PW (reroll WIP)

Seraphina
    Seraphina

40ish PW (reroll WIP) Empty 40ish PW (reroll WIP)

Post by Seraphina Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:15 pm

DREAMTEAM APPLICATION:

1.) What is your ingame character name, level, and class?
    Hi!

I basically left the game like 4 months back or so, but I ended up getting bored as L2 grinding is like knitting for me, as it keeps my hands busy as I watch my tv-series etc. (I also missed the social aspects and just having fun) Back then, I played a WS in Yatagarasu, but even though there were some really nice people in that clan, it just wasn't for me. I spent some time checking out different clans, but ended up not playing anymore due to being tired of being a dwarf and RL stuff etc.

Now I'm back, and I'm making myself a PW. it's about 38 right now, and I guess I'll be 40 in a few days. A few more and I'll be 43. This'll be my new main. I've got a PL set and I'll sell my +3 yaksa to get a C bow and a dagger of some sort. IG name: Seraphina

2.) Where are you from and how old are you?

I'm 29, and I come from the land of the ice and snow. Norway.

3.) Have you read all clan rules and do you agree to follow them?
    Whoops! Hold on.. Okay. I agree to follow them.

4.) On average, how many hours do you play each day?

20-40.

5.) Do you have TeamSpeak and a working microphone, and are you able to be connected whenever you are online?
    Yes, I do! I have to admit, though, that I'm a lot more chatty in chat, but I do respond on TS when spoken to, and will of course engage in conversation when expected to.

6.) What previous experience do you have with Lineage 2? If you have previous retail experience, include the server and clan that you played with.
    I was on Kain on retail. There, I was first in Zizon, which then collapsed. Then I was in Dominus Aurora, which then collapsed. Then I was in the Fallen Angels, which then split into two; FA and sWeAt. I left FA because I didn't agree with the casual attitude of the leadership at the time. Then I joined RDogs (which was awesome). Then, sWeAt merged with RDogs, and it turned out that sWeAt botted a lot, and then RDogs started botting as well after the merge, and it simply became boring because the clan went completely asocial and those who didn't want to bot ended up quitting, and so did I, because I play for the social aspects. Not to be in a party where everyone's off playing CS or something while I'm playing L2 live. ..and then wartags show up and mop the floor with us because people didn't play anymore. ;/

7.) Why do you want to join DreamTeam?

Because I'd like a real clan with people who are active and hang out, yet know what they're doing. =)

8.) What are your personal goals in L2 Classic?
    Make friends, have a 'family' like back in the day. Help out, and at the end of the day; have fun.

9.) Do you know any member of DreamTeam? Will anyone vouch for your application?
    Don't really know anyone. I had a short chat with Mica the other night regarding applying. Seems nice. Also, RenegadeofFunk called me a homo. <3

10.) Do you have any other questions or comments for the clan?
    I like your crest. It's pretty.

Last edited by Seraphina on Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : speeling)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:53 am