Dream Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Equalist
Fort
6 posters

future ee looking for clan - Accepted

Fort

future ee looking for clan - Accepted Empty future ee looking for clan - Accepted

Post by Fort Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:59 pm

What is your in game character name, level, and class? Fortich/18/Elven Mystic (future ee)

Usa

3 to 4 to 5 depends

Est time from 6 - 6.30 pm till like 10.30 - 11 - 12 (  Boston/ MA/ time)

Im 29

I do have mice/can inst vent any time

sure,why not )!

100% )!!!

i played l2 off "Franz for about 2 years or so,and some free shards... Smile!

i did once ,am i good dunno ,but i can lead

would really like to focus on my EE,but i can try if needed

i`m looking for interesting game, + ppl with my time zone )

Alaya/Zaphrina ,sorry if misspelled first nick name Razz

Want to play with ppl,solo is boring +  to help  clan achieve more goals

Do you have any other questions or comments for the clan?
    Equalist
    Equalist

future ee looking for clan - Accepted Empty Re: future ee looking for clan - Accepted

Post by Equalist Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:52 am

not going to vote + or -, personally i think the minimum lvl requirement should be at least 35 for all new recruits.
    Stormie
    Stormie

future ee looking for clan - Accepted Empty Re: future ee looking for clan - Accepted

Post by Stormie Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:38 am

+ for USA and EE,
    class and living location > level
    RuGGeD
    RuGGeD
    Admin

Post by RuGGeD Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:53 pm

ill + you for being EE and knowing Alaya. but understand we are all over 30. gonna be tough at first to level with us.
    Fort

Post by Fort Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:53 pm

I do understand that ,but it is really boring to exp alone as Elven Oracle, maybe a sub clan then ? if i don`t fit the requirements to main
    Alaya
    Alaya

Post by Alaya Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:47 am

He was great to talk to while I leveled my nuker, I +vote as we need more healers!
    RuGGeD
    RuGGeD
    Admin

Post by RuGGeD Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:53 am

we do a lot of our playing during the weekend we will give you an answer soon.
    Mica

Post by Mica Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:33 pm

Hello. While your current level is possibly too low, we are willing to give you a chance to join Ventrilo and level up in communication with us, and see how things go. So your application is advanced to stage 2. Please PM Mica, RuGGeD, or Gabe ingame to get set up on our Ventrilo server.
    Fort

Post by Fort Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:03 pm

ok,will do
    Mica

Post by Mica Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:07 pm

After consideration, your application was accepted. Good job catching up so far, and you have a bit more work to do, but welcome to our clan.
    Fort

Post by Fort Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:48 pm

im on it Smile!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:07 am